Week 28 – Selfie plus news and a call for help.Posted by Sand on Apr 5, 2013 in 52 week photo challenge, Art, mobile digital art | 6 comments
Another selfie…apps used – Etchings, Glaze, HDR fix, Pixlr Express.
- Mad mimi blog digests…Mad mimi the Newsletter service now offer the opportunity to send out Newsletters using your RSS feed. I clicked the wrong button…and sent a digest out BEFORE warning my subscribers about the coming changes. Humble apologies. There will be newsletter shortly explaining things. Thanks for your patience.
Art keeps me sane and offers a great deal of comfort. I’ve pondered for a while how to pay that knowledge forward and, perhaps, finally have a cunning plan. I’ve created a Facebook community page;
and a group blog. I want to share ideas for developing creativity in everyday life, by posting activity ideas, helpful website reviews and links, book recommendations etc etc. Get the idea?
I also realise that I can’t do this all by myself.
My hope is that there will be a core of regular contributors to the blog, guest posters, and folks willing to share ideas and links on the Facebook page. I already have a few awesome peeps helping me with this, (thanks oodles oh awesome ones 🙂 If you’d like to be involved in this new journey, either leave a comment below or email me to let me know. If you don’t feel able to join in with the blog, please consider liking the Facebook page and sharing there occasionally.
- Humble apologies to Michael Nobbs for still not having posted his great interview here yet.
- Comic relief – my Etsy attempt raised £10. Massive thanks to Liz S.
- Like the Facebook page by clicking here. Please help us by sharing the page too, thank you.
- Click here and Visit the creativity blog and let me know if you’d like to do a guest post or even be a regular contributor. I need your help…